Indeed Bakuchiol Reface Pads contain a high performance alternative to retinol Sytenol A, plus additional anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and soothing actives. Sytenol A (bakuchiol), a plant-based alternative to retinol, is a powerhouse ingredient that has been used for centuries to treat a long list of ailments.
Bakuchiol works like retinol but is suitable for all skin types. It works to increase cell turnover, restore skin elasticity and has been clinically proven to be effective in reducing acne.
These pads promote clear, even skin without irritation. They are formulated to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin tone and texture all while improving barrier function and protecting against water loss.
– Wrinkles, fine lines, UV damage, uneven surface texture, acne and acne scarring.
– Formulated for all skin types including sensitive and acne prone.
– Bakuchiol is a natural and much more tolerable alternative to retinol.
– Unlike retinoid products, these pads will not increase photosensitivity and are safe and gentle enough for daytime and daily use.
– With continued and consistent use, fine lines and wrinkles are reduced.
– Improves skin texture, cell turnover, collagen building, photo-ageing and acne.
– Niacinamide provides additional anti-acne care.
– Anti-irritant and soothing ingredients ensure minimal to no skin irritation or discomfort.
– Firms, soothes, smooths and softens skin.
How to use?
– Use in the am and pm after cleansing, swipe across the face and neck gently.
There are no reviews yet.