Indeed Retinol Reface is a 3-in-1 formula combining retinol, bakuchiol and a retinol-like peptide to help deliver softer, smoother and visibly younger-looking skin. Retinol, a derivative of Vitamin A, and bakuchiol are considered to be two of the most effective ingredients in helping those with aging concerns.
This super concentrated night cream quickly and effectively targets signs of aging by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles without causing peeling, dryness or redness. Additionally, it enhances skin tone, hydration, elasticity, firmness, radiance and brightness.
Who is it for?
– Wrinkles, fine lines, UV damage, uneven surface texture and acne scarring.
– Reduces visible signs of skin aging.
– Provides the same benefits as traditional retinol with less skin irritation or discomfort.
– Improves skin texture and can be used on acne-prone skin.
– Formulated with retinol microspheres to minimize sensitivity.
– Slow release formula works hours after application.
When to use?
– Apply a small amount of retinol reface over entire face after cleansing.
– For best results, use consistently as part of your night time regime.
– Suitable for daily use, in the PM and follow with an SPF in the am.
– Formulated for all skin types.