The Inkey List Apple Cider Vinegar Acid Peel – This next-generation peel is built for multi-level exfoliation and formulated to be hardworking but non-irritating. Antioxidant rich apple cider vinegar helps brighten and reduce redness, while minimising the appearance of pores, post-blemish marks and reducing breakouts. Glycolic and fruit acids combine to smooth and refine skin texture for overall smoother, brighter skin.
An exfoliating treatment using a vinegar obtained from fermented apples. High in brightening Vitamin C and antioxidants which protect skin against free radicals.
What it does:
– Evens skin tone and texture.
How to use:
– Use in the PM once to twice a week.
– Apply a thin layer to dampened cleansed skin.
– Leave on for 10 minutes.
– Rinse off using warm water.
– Pat face dry and follow with preferred serums and moisturiser.
Not just for your face! You can use on other blemish-prone areas, including your back and chest.