Want an SPF that offers broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection while also being vegan, cruelty-free and sustainable too? Well, you’ve come to the right place. The Inkey List SPF 30 Daily Sunscreen does all that thanks to a formula that unites ultra-protective 22% non-nano zinc oxide, 1% Pollustop to help protect skin from pollutants and prevent premature skin ageing and a 2% shea butter complex to help moisturise and calm skin.
Who’s it for?
– Suitable for all skin types – yes, that even includes acne-prone and sensitive complexions.
– This clever daily sunscreen has even been created with layering in mind and does not pill when used with other skin care and make-up products.
– It even boasts a low-level, non-cosmetic tint to help counteract any white residue and to allow for seamless blending.
How to use:
– Use in the morning , apply liberally to face and neck as your last step after moisturiser.
– If a white residue is visible, this should usually absorb into the skin, allow 2-3 minutes for absorption before applying make-up.
– Use 15 minutes prior to sun exposure.
– Reapply frequently particularly if perspiring, swimming or towelling.
There are no reviews yet.